ThingSpace Manage is a self-service portal where you can manage the connectivity of IoT devices on the Verizon Wireless Network.
ThingSpace Manage gives you visibility and control
With streamlined bulk transactions, custom data fields, configurable alerts, and life-cycle states, ThingSpace Manage was built for the scale and complexity of today's IoT systems.
Connectivity is at
the heart of IoT
- View system-wide status
- Drill down to details
- Manage by exception with configurable alerts
Track IoT devices
- Search and filter device lists by hardware ID, mobile directory number, IP address, connection status, service state, cost center, custom attributes, and more
- Organize devices into groups
Manage the IoT device life-cycle
- Activate, suspend, resume, or deactivate up to 10,000 devices in a single transaction
- Change service plans
- Swap hardware or change the wireless number
Administer effectively and securely
- Customize the interface
- Manage user permissions and account-level security
- View user activities and system events in a detailed audit trail
Monitor data usage
- View near real-time connectivity status and usage information
- Track service, usage, and costs
- Identify trends and anomalies for your devices
- View connection history
- View individual data session information, such as start and stop times and data used
Personalize to fit your business
Organize devices into custom groups for quick-access reporting, alerting, and bulk provisioning.
Run reports on demand or save report criteria and set reports to run automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Custom data fields
Load up to five fields with your own device data to help you identify, categorize, and manage your devices.
View transaction details from various sources in the transaction logs, including portal and API-initiated actions.
Receive automatic notifications, when usage, network, or transaction activity matches your trigger or threshold limit.
Browse the online help for tutorials, instructions for common tasks, useful tips, and technical details.
Verizon is at the center of the IoT ecosystem
How can I get it?
Verizon Business IoT customers can sign in to ThingSpace Manage with their Verizon Business credentials. Click Go sign in.
For more information on becoming a Verizon IoT customer, please contact your sales representative or click Contact us. Go sign in
With decades of experience as an innovative business and consumer solutions provider, we can help you prototype, develop, test and manage your IoT system on the nation's largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.